Emergency Medicine Business Coalition (EMBC), pronounced “Embassy”, was formed in 2020 to lift up and enhance independent democratic emergency medicine practice groups.
As a coalition EMBC members ensure the viability of physician-led groups in the marketplace by delivering modern business solutions that take advantage of shared best practices, new technologies, and collective size. Believing in the value of physician ownership, EMBC works to enhance member groups and the delivery of emergency medicine that benefits the medical professionals who deliver it and the patients who receive it.
“WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING MODERN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FOR THE GROWTH AND SUCCESS OF EACH MEMBER ORGANIZATION.”
To ensure the success of physician-owned emergency medicine practice groups by delivering modern business solutions that take advantage of new technologies, shared best practices, and collective size.
EMBC was founded in the spirit of collaboration and a collective future to enhance the business of emergency medicine practice groups. These principles guide EMBC:
- We believe we can strengthen physician-owned emergency medicine practice groups by uniting our voices, leveraging our purchasing power, and sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We believe in the importance of physician ownership in emergency medicine practice groups for the benefit of the emergency medicine providers and the communities they serve. We believe physicians should have a voice in decision-making and a stake in financial success within their practice groups.
Respect / Collegiality
- We believe integrity, transparency, and honesty among member groups are crucial to the strength and appeal of the coalition.
Enhance Business Practice and Management
- We believe in delivering modern business solutions for the growth and success of each member organization.
Shared Learning and Best Practices
- We believe in the power of shared best practices to transform our businesses and better our communities.